COVID Protocols 2021
COVID-19 has created a unique challenge for our business. We thrive on helping you celebrate your most special moments with all of your most cherished loved ones. For much of 2020 gatherings were almost impossible to have safely. Now, we have found safer ways to celebrate together.
Throughout 2020 and continuing into the future, we have adapted our business to make it safer for you, your guests, and our employees.
The following is a list of the improvements we’ve made to make the Miller Place Inn to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- UV-C LED sterilization virus killing HVAC system
- Touchless hand drying system
- UV-C LED virus killing lighting in refrigeration systems
- MERV 16 Air filters for HVAC system
- UV-C LED virus killing water filtration systems for ice machines and drinking water
- UV-C LED virus and bacteria killing lighting at the bar and server stations
- Sterilization of all guest common areas before, during, and after events
COVID-19 has caused a huge impact on many people, especially in New York. We want to help you and your family get back to a sense of normalcy by allowing you to celebrate together again, but we want to do it as safely as possible.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies or the upgrades we made please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope to (safely) celebrate with you soon!